The jobholder will be responsible for developing service infrastructure in the zone and ensuring that seamless customer support for all client’s products. The job holder will also be responsible for escalating product quality issues, recruitment of service centers, coordination, and execution of technical training, monitoring all technical escalation, and reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Coordinate all service-related issues within the designated zone.
- Responsible for service network development through recruitment of service partners.
- Responsible for technical training for the service center.
- Responsible for ordering and distribution of swap units and spare parts.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% system utilization through ticket and WO for every service order within the zone.
- Coordinating and assigning jobs to the field technicians and ensuring they meet the set SLAs.
- Responsible for assigning tickets or WO to the service centers in the Zone.
- Reporting(Daily, Weekly & Monthly) for all the assigned service KPIs.
- Service Network Coverage Ratio
- Long Term Pending
- Customer Experience Turnaround Time
- Repair TAT
- Service Customer Effort Score
- Spare parts/swap availability ratio
- System Utilization and accurate reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 Years Experience in After Sales Operations.
- Bachelor Degree OR Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronic and Advanced Solar Training.
- Business-related courses will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a solar installation is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as an electrical technician
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people, and environmental benefits.
REPORTING TO: Quality Assurance Manager
DEADLINE: 18 JULY, 2021