ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT DEALING WITH SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or any other related field. A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a senior position, CPA & SAP preferred, experienced with financial reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Payroll management
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential and performs any other accounting duties assigned
Kindly send a copy of your cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV and Cover letter below.
Deadline: 18 MAY 2021